iTracer Series MPPT Solar Charge/Discharge Controllers:
iTracer is an industrial grade product with advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. It can deliver the maximum available power for charging batteries and charge a lower nominal voltage battery from a higher nominal voltage array. They can be applied in the off-grid PV systems up to 3KW. The die-cast aluminum design ensures excellent heat dispersion.
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology
• High tracking efficiency ≥ 99.5%
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98% and full load efficiency of 97%
• Ultra-fast tracking speed
• Multiphase synchronous rectification technology(MSRT), ensuring high conversion efficiency evenwith weak power charging
• Accurately tracking and recognizing MPP among multiple wave crest • Reliable automatic PV current limiting function
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• High-speed dual-core processor architecture, improving system response speed, optimizing system performance
• Die-cast aluminum design, ensuring excellent heat dissipation
• Concise human-computer interactive interface, dynamically displaying system operating dataand working status.
• Multiple load control modes: Manual Control, Light ON/OFF, Light on+timer and Time Control.
• Battery type selection: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User(programmable)
• Battery temperature compensation
• Built-in running data and event logging
• RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
• Real-time data monitoring and parameters setting with MT50, APP or PC software
• Widely used in solar telecom base station, solar home system, solar power station, etc.
• Support firmware upgrade.
• PV over current protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over voltage protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Battery overheating protection
• Load overload protection