In 2017, Harvest Air Conditioner Limited presented it’s AC/DC hybrid solar air conditioners, ranged from 9,000btu to 24,000btu. Comparing with off-grid pure solar air conditioners, what are the main benefits of AC/DC Hybrid Solar Air Conditioners?
– TOSHIBA (GMCC) full DC inverter compressor
– BLDC inner and external fan motors
– High Efficiency
– No batteries required, no pollution
– No solar charge controller required
– Low initial investment, short invest return period
– AC/DC hybrid dual power supplies
– Easy and convenient installation
– Use PV power as power priority, utilization rate more than 90%
– Grid AC and PV power interact and auto-distribution, achieve non-stop supply
– Wide DC range (50V-380V)
– Achieve solar panel free combination per installation
– Can work properly under wide climate conditions (T1 & T3)
From above main benefits of AC/DC hybrid solar air conditioners, we found that if there is city grid power available, AC/DC hybrid solar air conditioners will be best solution. If you only use air conditioning at day time, for example, at office, you can save above 90% electricity.
You don’t need to worry about air conditioning during cloudy or rainy days, because even without sunshine, AC/DC hybrid solar air conditioners can still work properly 100% by city grid power.
The most important thing is, without city grid power supply, the AC/DC hybrid solar air conditioners can’t work even under good sunshine.